Text Messages 1921-1925

1921.
Ang guys lagi nagtatanong,
"May pag-asa ba ko kung liligawan kita?"
Hindi ba nila pwede sabihin, "Liligawan kita, sagutin mo man ako o hindi... Mapatunayan ko lang na mahal kita!"


1922.
A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive lady waving at him.
"Do you know me?", he asked...
"I think your the father of one of my kids.", she replied...
His mind travles back to the only time he has ever beenunfaithful to his wife.
"My God! Are you the stripper from my bachelor party that i made love on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?"
She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's teacher."

1923.
Fall in love with tigers for they are wild and brave,
Fall for eagles and they will bring you to eternity,
Fall for archers and they will bow your heart,
Fall for warrior for they will fight for you 'til the end,
Fall for the falcons because they will keep an eye on you,
But the best is fall in love with tamaraws, for they are now rare and hard to find.

1924.
"Aim high, shoot low."

1925.
"Life's a beach; pessimist says life's a bitch."