Text Messages 1926-1930

1926.
If you can't have the best of what you want, learn to make the best of what you have.

"A vision without action is a daydream; An action without vision is a nightmare."

Happy people are those who don't have many things in life, but they know how to make the best of the few things they have.

1927.
When you're sad, I will dry your tears.
When you are scared, I will comfort your fears.
When you need love, my heart I will share.
When you are sick, for you I will care.
You will feel my love when we are apart.
Knowing that nothing will change my heart.
When you are worried, I will give you hope.
When you are confused, I will help you cope.
When you are lost, and can't see the light.
My love will be a beacon, shining ever so bright.

1928.
The mind of God is different
than the thoughts of man.
As we follow Him, we discover that we lose to gain.
Surrender to win...
Die to live...
Give to receive...
Serve to reign...
Scatter to reap...
In weakness we are made strong.
In humility we are lifted up.
In emptiness we are made full...

1929.
Why can't we love two persons at the same time?
It's the same reason why we can't wear two different shoes at the same time.
Posible pero...
Pangit tignan! haha...

1930.
FACT: The human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we all know, kills brain cells but naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells making the brain faster and more efficient.
That's why you always feel smarter when you're drunk.

(Intellectualization ng lasenggo)
Palakpakan!
Shot na!