Text Messages 1571-1575

1571.
When God is going to do something wonderful, He begins with difficulty. If its going to be something very wonderful, He begins with impossibility. Always believe and never quit.?

1572.
People say love is the best gift anyone could give and have.
My heart was crushed and I asked myself:
"Isn't it tragic when I've got so much love to gibe, yet no one seems to want it."

1573.
Some people never get over their past accomplishments.
Even worse, are the people who exaggerate what they have done.
For years, I kept a sign on my desk that helped me maintain the right perspective concerning yesterday.
It simply said, "Yesterday ended last night."
It reminded me no matter how badly I might have failed in the past, it's done, and today is a new day.

1574.
We cannot turn back;
We can only turn into one if you would just call.
I won't ever be too far away to feel you and I won't hesitate at all whenever you call.
Good morning...

1575.
Stress Test:
There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are four animals who passed by:
King-Kong, Ape, Orangutan and a Monkey.
They decided to have a competition to see who is the fastest to get the banana.
Who do you guess will win?
Your answer will reflect your personality.
Try and answer within ten seconds.
Got your answer?
Scroll down to see the analysis...
If your answer is...
Orangutan = You are crazy.
Ape = You are a fool.
Monkey = You are an idiot.
King-Kong = You are stupid.
Why???
Coconut trees don't have bananas!
It's obvious you're stressed by your work.