Text Messages 1576-1580

1576.
Boss: Paki-type mo nga itong memo. Double-space. Pakigawan mo ng duplicate.
Secretary: Yes, boss. Eh, yun ho bang duplicate? Double space din?

1577.
Pare 1: Pare dati mayabang ako. Nagbago na ako ngayon. Humble na ko.
Pare 2: O talaga? I'm proud of you! Kailan nawala ang yabang mo?
Pare 1: Simula nung naging PERFECT AKO!

1578.
"How do you see that someone special is 'the one'? Pretty much like finding the end of a roll of a scotch tape. You don't need to see it, you just have to feel it."

1579.
It hurts to know that I've fallen in love with someone who left me hanging in the air.
Why?
Coz I've closed my eyes from the reality and he never really loved me, he just cared.

1580.
Ina: Anak! Bakit ba kanina pa masama ang tingin mo sa pusa natin?
Anak: Eh siya naman po nagsimula eh!