Text Messages 1651-1655

1651.
When we make decisions, there are always two thoughts to consider:
If you're half-way sure,
Forget it.
If you're sure,
Think again.
God bless!

1652.
Boy 1: Last month isinama ko GF ko sa house ng lolo kong milyonaryo para makilala niya.
Boy 2: Oh anong nangyari?
Boy 1: Ayun, lola ko na siya ngayon!

1653.
Damn story:
We argued...
The next day, he gave me roses.
Chocolates the day after.
Then he asked me out for a dinner by the beach under the moonlight.
I am touched and I asked,
"Is this your way of saying sorry?"
He replied, "No... Bhe, this my way of saying goodbye."

1654.
If an angel and a devil were to fall in love with each other, can their love transcend the laws of heaven and hell?
Can the angel set her wings on fire?
Can the devil soar at daylight?
This is faith's decree.
Love can't change what isn't meant to be.
Unless uminom sila ng Coke!
Are you from here?
I am now!

1655.
Just want you to know that "there is no secret ingredient. It's just me."