Text Messages 2105-2110

2105.
Bakit kapag nagmahal ka?
Kailangang masaktan?

Ano yun?
Package deal?
Buy love, take pain...

Pwede bang?
With every purchase of love.
You can get your loved one for free? c",)

2106.
"There are only a few people in this world who are born to love you seriously... You are lucky if one of that few is in love with you."

2107.

You know what?
"You are so CUTE"
Your smile,
You voice,
Your eyes...
"Grabe, nakaka-in love ka!"

O huwag dibdibin ha? Sa akin pinadala yan! Pinabasa ko lang sa'yo...

2108.
Someone said to me...
"I love you!"
I sneezed...
I replied, "Sorry, but I'm allergic to lies."

2109.
Love is stronger than pride,
So when you love someone tell them and never let go.

2110.
If someone leaves you,
Don't dare to cry but smile and be happy.
Pero bago mo siya palayain, ibulong mo 'to sa kanya:
"Cute ako, pasalamat ka pinatulan kita! Pangit..."