Text Messages 2016-2020

2016.
Mornings are meant to be shared with special people in our lives, and I want to share my fresh morning with someone that makes it worth starting like you as you celebrate your birthday.

More birthdays be with you.

2017.
Erni: Ang galing ng aso ko! Tuwing umaga dala niya ang dyaryo sa'kin.
Bert: Alam ko.
Erni: Ha? Paano mo nalaman?
Bert: Kinuwento sa'kin ng aso ko.

2018.
"A broken heart doesn't need someone who's willing to make it whole again. Rather, it needs someone who can make it realize that it never really got broken at all."

2019.
I was a little gloomy when my mom noticed...
She asked if I have a wound, that she may heal.
I touched my chest and said, "there's no blood coming out, but why does it hurt here?"

2020.
If you're trying something new and you can't even do it.
Maybe it speaks a perfect lesson in life...
That everything you try will never come in your way you always wanted.