Text Messages 1981-1985

1981.
"If you see me walking in the road with someone else, it is not because I like that person's company. It is because you were not brave enough to walk beside me. If you hear me talking about that person all the time, it's not because that person pleases me, it is because you were to deaf to hear my heart beats. If you feel me falling with someone new, it is not because I loved that person. It is because you were not there to catch me as I fall."

1982.
Never waste an opportunity to say "I love you" to someone you really love.
Because its not so easy to meet a person who has the magic to let you fall in love.

1983.
No person has the right to condemn you on how you repair your heart.
Because no one knows how much you're hurting.

1984.
If you see a good looking guy na magaling pumorma at maarte sa katawan,
METROSEXUAL yan...
Isang metro na lang...
BAKLA na!

1985.
One of the nicest things in my life is my connection you,
And even if I don't have a lot of messages to send.
I want you to know 'how much I treasure you'.