Text Messages 2011-2015

2011.
"It's funny how other people offer to do lots of brave things just for me... Yet I still chose someone who doesn't give me even just a half what others could offer."

2012.
I'm sorry to bother you but this is urgent. I have a friend coming from far and needs a place to stay since He'll be around, so I have indicated your house.
Please receive and love Him...
Say this slowly, "Jesus Christ, I love you and I need you. Clean my heart with Your blood."
Send this to 15 special people and you will see a miracle before the end of the month.
Please don't ignore the Word of God.

2013.
"There comes a moment each day when we must simply drop what weighs on us and hand it over to God."
May the LORD bless you with what you pray for; Reward you with what you work for; Grant you with what you hope for; And surprise you with what you have not asked for.

2014.
Brain stretch:

5_5_5_5 = 30

Ipakita mo ang galing mo sa Math!
Lagyan nang sign ang bawat blank.
Text back your answer: No reply, Low IQ.
I'll wait...

2015.
I have a psych test:
Alin una mong lalapitan?

Kumakatok sa pinot?
Umiiyak na baby?
Nagriring na phone?
O sinampay kasi umuulan?

Wait ko sagot mo...
Bigay ko meaning after.