Text Messages 2086-2090

2086.
I need to be happy tonight for tomorrow I'll face my worst nightmare.
If Tyra Banks said that: 'Every runway is a hallway, Then I say, Every camera is a mirror.'

2087.
"Sometimes, just to make sure I was wrong, I'd make the same mistake twice."

2088.
"It's sad that in this world, people would rather see two men holding guns, killing each other, than to see two men holding hands, loving one another."

2089.
"No matter how plain and simple you are, there's someone who will surely look at you as if you're the most perfect creature ever existed."

2090.
Amo Hoy inday! Bakit sunog ang sinaing?
Inday: Heavy fire that was exerted the stimulus effect of the best conductor of heat which is steel, causing the "oriza stiva" which is the scientific of rice to change it state of color, smell as well as the taste.
Amo: In other words, you didn't apply your knowledge about heat conductors and left the oriza sativa to burn! Akala mo nosebleed ako noh? Iba na ko! Nag-stustudy na ko. Bring it on bitch! hahaha...