Text Messages 2061-2065

2061.

Knowing you have always been a mystery,
I couldn't even understand how we ever become like this.
But for whatever reason,
I'm thankful for the countless times you made me smile.

2062.

Ang life natin "GANYAN TALAGA",
Umiiyak tayo, "GANYAN TALAGA".
Nagmamahal tayo, "GANYAN TALAGA".
Nasasaktan tayo, "GANYAN TALAGA".
Cute daw ako?
Ehem!!!

2063.
"Oo, masustansya nga ang gulay pero masarap ba? At kung kakain ka ng halaman, eh di sana naging kabayo ka na lang."
- Bob Ong

2064.
I never wished for someone who would offer me the moon and the stars.
Just someone to lay them with and watch them is enough.

2065.
A father was trying to teach his son about the evils of alcohol.
He placed one worm in a glass of water and another, in a glass of whiskey.
The worm in the water lived, while the one in the whiskey curled up and died.

Father: Alright son, what have you learned from the show?
Son: Well dad, it shows that if you drink alcohol hindi ka magkakabulate.