Text Messages 1766-1770

1766.
Sometimes...
We put too much passion on the biggest dreams and priorities in life.
That we fail to love the smallest pleasures from simple things.
We search so much for the right choices.
For the right paths to walk through.
For the right time.
And for the right reasons.
But life isn't about searching for the things that can be found.
It is about letting the unexpected happen..
And finding things you never searched for.

1767.
The winner says,
"It may be difficult, but it is possible."
The loser says,
"It may be possible, but it is too difficult."

Think abut this always.
Your the only other half that makes me WHOLE.

1768.
When you're in pain, don't fight it.
Why?
You'll just exhausted.
Once advice:
Feel the pain, until it hurts no more.

1769.
I am a virus and I'm entering your brain now.



Processing...



Tut... tut...


Mission Failed!



No brain found!

1770.
I need someone who will be there for me always.
Someone who will bring the best in me,
Someone that will understand me.
I need someone who will hug me.
When I feel alone and when no one understands me.
Someone who will kiss me when I'm down.
Someone who will give direction to my life.
Someone who make me feel special.
Someone who will never leave despite of all of my mistakes.
Someone who will love and accept me of being the real me no pretention.
And someone who have the courage to fight for me.
Someone who will take care of my fragile heart.
Someone who imagine his future with me.
Someone whom will I call my knight.
And someone whom will call me as his princess that he will protect for the rest of his life.
And specially someone who will love me forever!