Text Messages 1761-1765

1761.
Totoy: Inay ano sa ingles ang "maswerte kang lalaki"?
Nanay: LUCKY ME WITH EGG
Totoy: Eh yung matatandang babae na kuripot?
Nanay: PAYLESS INSTANT MOMMY

1762.
Whenever you don't understand what's happening in your life,
You just have to close your eyes.
Take a deep breath and say,
"Lord, I know its your plan, I put my trust in You."

1763.
It's wrong to keep expecting especially if the situation says,
Things aren't just meant for you,
But you are to be blamed when someone just keeps on making you feel things right?

1764.
Don't ask me why I stay single...



Just give me a reason why I should need a partner.

1765.
If wealth is the secret to happiness,
Then the rich should be dancing on the street.
But only poor kids do that.

If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships,
Then celebrities should have the best marriages.
But those who trust God completely the most, fulfill relationships.

Know what matters, Have JESUS in you. :-)