Text Messages 1626-1630

1626.
"When I start to feel that I'm not important to a person, I take the initiative to stay away. So when someone feels that I'm quite far it doesn't mean that I intentionally left the person. Maybe, I just felt that the person doesn't need me at all."

1627.
God knows what's best for us,
So why should we complain.
We always want the sunshine but He knows there must be rain.
We love the sound of laughter and the merriment of cheer.
But our hearts will lose their tenderness if we never shed a tear.
God tests us not to punish us but to help us meet tomorrow.
So whenever we are in trouble and everything goes wrong.
It's just God working on us to make our spirit strong.
So just hang on and God bless.

1628.
Truth is...
We hide because we wanna wanna be found.
We walk away to see who follows.
We cry to see who wipes our tears.
And we let our hearts be broken to see who comes and fixes

1629.
"Your rewards depends on what you say and do, you will get what you deserve, good people will have wealth to leave up to descendants but wealth of wicked will go to the righteous." Proverbs 12:14-22

1630.
Bruno: Abo yang nasa papel na yan?
Pedro: Listahan ng mga takot sa'kin.
Bruno: Putang ina! Bakit andito pangalan ko?
Pedro: Bakit lalaban ka?
Bruno: Oo!
Pedro: Eh di i-erase! Pwede naman eh...