Text Messages 1606-1610

1606.
One time,
I stop loving the most important person in my life,
Not because the spark is gone.
but because that person is making me feel that he doesn't love me anymore.

1607.
GMA: Erap, may gift ako sa'yo. Galing India... 8-feet snake!
Erap: Oowwss?! Niloloko mo ko, di ako ganun katanga! Walang feet ang snake! Tapos, 8-feet pa, cotopus yun!

1608.
"I'll be the phonograph that plays your favorite albums back as you're lying there drifting off to sleep."

1609.
"I'd rather treasure an enemy who frankly says the he / she hates me than to keep a friend whose passion is to put me down secretly!"

1610.
Some frustrating realization:
You find the perfect love, but in a wrong time.
You find the perfect one, but he's not inlove with you.
You find the perfect one, but you must be loyal to someone else.
You got the perfect looks, but no one takes you seriously.
You met the perfect personality, but your bound to be just friends.
You got brains, but got a frail heart.
You find the courage, but its just too late.
Your ready to love, but you don't know to whom will you start.
How ironic life can be.