Text Messages 1611-1615

1611.
Every morning I need you.
My lips die to touch you.
I want you in my bed.
I want you to be hot.
I love you.
My sweet "NESCAFE".

1612.
The world is God's creation and we belong to the Lord,
And everything around us is made up of His love.
So open your heart to Jesus and put your trust in Him.

1613.
The best part of being in love is when you just love a person and be happy about it,
Even if that person can never be yours, even if you know that it can't last forever.
That's the true essence of love, its not about winning someone,
It's about owning a relationship, its just about being happy cause you know you've loved someone,
Its about being guiltless because you know you didn't take away someone from any,
You just loved and loved unselfishly.

1614.
Guys, kung ano man ang mangyari sa'kin always remember na mahal ko kayo at importante kayo lahat sa'kin.
I hope hindi niyo makalimutan.
Nandito ako sa ospital ngayon...

Nagwawalis.

1615.
Madaming pagsubok ang dumating na pilit lampasan at nagawa.
Pero paano kung sa huling pagsubok ay bigla ka niyang iniwan.
Ang sakit di ba?
Ouch!