Text Messages 1581-1585

1581.
If we dwell on the past too much, we pass up the chance to change and grow.
Whether we like it or not, it takes an extra effort to accomodate changes in our lives.
We have to make choices.
We have to make space.
We have to let things go.
And definitely, we have to let things change.

1582.
Sabi nila...
Pera daw ang gumagawa ng kagandahan.
Sabi ko naman, ganda ko ang gumagawa ng pera.

1583.
It hurts to know that the people who hurt you never realize the gravity of what they've done,
And that when they apologize, they don't even know what they're being sorry for.

1584.
The difference between depression and boredom:
Depression is when we realize that we're gonna die someday,
And boredom is thinking about what were gonna do until then.

1585.
I always remember people in my prayers,
Those special,
Those important,
Those I value,
Those I care,
Those I think of,
And you're one of them.