Text Messages 1531-1535

1531.
God is good.
For beyond the darkness He gives us light,
Beyond our nightmares He gives us dreams,
And beyond our dreams He gives us comfort.
God said, "My child, the path I have laid for you is just beyond the corner. Take My hand and just have faith."
Take care...

1532.
It's easy to answer the questions.
"Are you happy being with me?"
"Am I important to you?"
"Do you love me?"

But the hardest question is, "Until when?"

1533.
Isang nakakadiring istorya:
"Tinga at kulangot"
Isang araw, sabi ni Tinga kay kulangot...
Tinga: Hoy kulangot! Anong ginagawa mo dito?

1534.
Never say the word "FUCK" if you don't know its meaning.
You'll laught at it...

1535.
Dalawang pipi nag-uusap:
Pipi 1:
Pipi 2:
Pipi 1:
Pipi 2:
Pipi 1:
Pipi 2:
Pipi 1:
Pipi 2:
Pipi 1:
Pipi 2:
Sad noh?
Nag-away sila...
Sayang yung friendship!