Text Messages 1536-1540

1536.
"Kapag tinanong ka ng nany mo kung ano mapapala mo sa kakainom, sagutin mo sila at tanungin kung anon mapapala nila sa kakasermon..."

1537.
When you're min pain,
Don't fight it.
You'll just get exhausted.
ONE ADVICE:
Feel the pain, until it hurts no more.

1538.
"Yesterday is a history tomorrow is mystery but today is a gift. That's why it's called 'present'." - Kung Fu Panda

1539.
ROMANTIC ACRONYMS:

- HOLLAND: Hope our love lasts and never dies.
- ITALY: I trust and love you.
- LIBYA: Love is beautiful, you also.
- CHINA: Come here, I need affection.
- INDIA: I nearly died in adoration.
- KENYA: Keep everything nice yet arousing.
- YEMEN: Yugyugan every morning & every night.
- JAPAN: Jump and play all night.
At ang pinaka-bongga...
- PHILIPPINES: Pump harder, I love it. Please I need erotic stimulation!

1540.
"FRIENDS"
A word worn out in use,
Almost devoid of meaning,
But I promise.
Between us,
"Friends"
Will never be just a word,
But a vow...