Text Messages 1496-1500

1496.
If Cinderella's glass slippers perfectly fit.
Why did it fall off along the way?
Maybe it speaks about an important lesson:
"Not everything that perfectly fots, fits forever."

1497.
BF: Hon, paano kung malaman mo may ibang babae akong mahal?
GF: Wala lang, huhugutin ko lang throat mo tapos isasaksak ko sa baga mo then babalatan kita at lalagyan ng asin tsaka calamansi ang flesh mo. Tapos yung sword of glory mo, puputulin ko at isisabit ko sa door namin. Bakit?
BF: (Nilunok laway) Curious lang, love you!

1498.
"Hindi porket nasaktan ka, eh aayaw ka na. Napapagod lang ang puso, pero hindi umaayaw."

1499.
A blind man had a board saying "HELP ME I'M BLIND."
Only a few gave.
But there was this man that always helped.
One day, when that man passed, he took the board and changed it.
Now, the blind man noticed a lot were giving,
So when that man passed, the blind man asked.
"Excuse me sir, what did you put in my board?"
The man smiled and said, "IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY, TOO BAD I CAN'T SEE IT!"
Sometimes we are too blind to see that we are blessed.

1500.
I've handed my heart to someone before,
And love him more than anything else.
More than my dreams and fame.
More than my life.
Now, I got nothing left but the fear of falling in love again.