Text Messages 1491-1495

1491.
I was told not to hurt the heart of the one I love.
But when I was so busy taking care of that heart,
I never noticed mine was slowly dying.

1492.
A "GOODBYE" can hurt.
But not as much as an "I LOVE YOU"
That can't be proven...

1493.
Your heart represents the source of all your motivations - what you love to do and what you care about most.
Your heart reveals the real you - what you truly are, not what others think you are or what circumstances force you to be.
Your heart determines why you say the things you do,
Why you feel the way you do, and why you act the way you do.

1494.
Nice people are the best part of our memories that time can never erase and when I am blessed with a person like you,
My memories are always worth treasuring.

1495.
We can pretend to be brave to conceal our fears,
Pretend to be smart to conceal our insecurities,
Pretend to be strong to conceal our weaknesses,
Pretend to be happy to conceal our longings,
But no matter how much we pretend to conceal our negatives,
We will always be pierced by reality.
Maybe thats what life is all about, reality bites we can never bite it back!

In such a way??
It's TRUE...