Text Messages 1461-1465

1461.
Sabi ng friend ko,
Nakakalaki daw ng tiyan ang alak...
Kasi, minsan nalasing siya.
Ayun!
Nabuntis si gaga.
So, tama nga!

1462.
Fate is merely an illusion decided by weakness.
Remember, every door that opens is a journey to a thousand futures.
And the best thing?
You get to choose.

1463.
When someone hugs you, never be the first to let go...

1464.
"Sooner later you'll start taking yourself seriously. You'll know when you need a break, you'll know what to get worked up about and what to get rid of. You'll do something that makes you stronger and more complete coz you know it's never too late to have a life and never too late to change one..."

1465.
I miss the group whom I used to laugh with,
The group whom I used to turn on,
The group who makes me feel special...
Well I guess, I just realized...
"Ang lungkot pala kapag hindi na tayo nagkakakita-kita!"