Text Messages 1406-1410

1406.
I learned to love someone with all my life.
But there came a point where I got tired.
Not of loving, bot of sacrificing all the I have.
Then a though came to my mind...
I have given everything but have received nothing,
Only pain and tears in return...
Is this enough to prove that I really love that person?
Or is it a sign telling me to stop sacrificing...
And learn to love myself a little more?

1407.
Risks co-exist with opportunities.
If you do not go after what you want,
Somebody else will.
If you do not ask, then you will never know.
If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
Only those who take risks can tell how far they can go.

1408.
One of the most significant lessons I learned from real-life experiences:
"Don't be bad just because people around you are. Don't hurt people because you have been hurt by others. Never ever allow circumstances to change you into someone different from the real you."

1409.
We keep on sticking to who we like,
That's why we never notice those who like us.
Sometimes we're dying for someone who doesn't care,
While somebody's already dead trying to please us.

1410.
(Erap with 50 jet planes trying to conquer a country.)
Erap: Ilan ang jet ng Amerika?
Man: 50 din po, pero ang lalakas non!
Erap: Eh ang China?
Man: 100 po, durog! Lugi tayo!
Erap: Eh sa Japan?
Man: Ayun, 5 lang po!
Erap: Ganun? Sakupin na! Sige, sugurin ang Japan!
(After an hour, bumalik ang mga jet ni Erap.)
Erap: Oh bakit kayo nagsibalik?
Man: Sir, pasugod na kami may narinig kaming sinisigaw nung isang jet nila eh!
Erap: Bakit, anong sigaw yun?
Man: "Lets volt-in!"