Text Messages 1401-1405

1401.
One of the most significant lessons I learned in real life experiences:
"Don't be bad just because people around you are."

1402.
"I was swept away no one in the world but you and I got to find a way to make you feel the way I do I was swept away without a warning like night when the morning begins the day I was swept away."

1403.
They say...
We're too old to play hide and seek.
But if I were given a chance,
I'd give anything just to hear someone say,
"I found you."

1404.
I learned to love someone with all my life...
But there came a point when I got tired,
Not of lovin'
But of sacrificin'
All that I have...
Then a thought came to my mind...
I have given everything but have received nothin'
Only pain and tears in return...
Is this enough to prove that I really love tha person?
O ris it a sign telling me to stop sacrificing...
And learn to love myself a little more?

1405.
"Kahit ikaw ay parang bato na manhid at walang pakiramdam, mag-ingat ka naman. Dahil kahit ganyan ka, hindi nasasakyan, kaya mo namang makasakit." - Bob Ong