Text Messages 1291-1295

1291.
Band-aids are like smiles;
They can cover up the pain,
But deep down inside.
It still hurts.

1292.
Sa swimming pool:
Boy 1: Waaa! Tulong! Hindi ako marunong lumangoy!!!
Boy 2: Oh eh ano?! Ako nga hindi marunong mag-ice skating pinagsisigawan ko ba?

1293.
A friend is never a coincidence in your life.
They are once a stranger meant to come into your life,
To bring you priceless lessons and funny memories.
Thanks for being one!

1294.
I can't fix your life,
I can't solve all your problems,
I can't stop every tear from falling,
But theirs one thing I can do,
I can stay next to you until time allows me to.

1295.
The only thing you'll regret in this life are the risks you didn't take.
If you find that one thing that makes you happy,
Grab it with both hands and to hell with the consequences.