Text Messages 1286-1290

1286.
We spend our hole lives telling ourselves everything happens for a reason.
When in reality, it's just that we give reason for everything that happens.

1287.
Kailan ba nagiging mali ang magmahal?
Kapag nasaktan ka na?
Pag kalimutan mo na sarili mo?
Kapag may nasakatang iba?
O kapag hinayaan mong mawala yung taong tunay na nagmamahal sayo?

1288.
Huwag kang masyadong maging sweet sa isang tao..
Lalo na kung iba ang laman ng puso mo..
Dahil kapag nahulog sayo yan,
Madagdagan na naman ang mga...
EMO!

1289.
Be careful in letting go of the things you though are just nothing because maybe someday you''l realize that the one you gabe away is the very thing you've been waiting for to stay.

1290.
It's so hard to say "I'm fine" without him.
But deep inside I'm hurt and I have to pretend I'm alright,
Smile and hold back the tears because from what I see.
"He's doing fine without me."