Text Messages 411-415

0411.
I can't weep for the rest of my life coz I wasn't born to feel the pain all the time.
Someday, I'll find courage to let everybody know that my real purpose is to love and not to cry.

0412.
Sometimes I just smile to cover up the pain,
Sometimes I laugh to cover up my sadness,
But whether I smile or laugh I can never hide what I really feel inside.
"Ang sakit palang tumawa kapag nasasaktan ka..." =(

0413.
"If the jeepney won't move...



...Start walking." Hahaha...


Nonsense?

Here's the sense:
Stop complaining and do something.

0414.
Love me when I least deserve it, because it's then that I need it most. Ü

0415.
Age appears to be the best in some things..

Old wood, best to burn...
Old authors, best to read...
Old wine, best to drink...
And old friends, still the BEST to keep.