Text Messages 406-410

0406.
Kapag gagawa ka nang desisyon.
Sigurado ka, sigurado ka lang na masasaktan..
Kasi, makakaya mo ba na habang nagpapaksaya ka sa desisyon mo ay may isang tao na umiiyak dahil sa'yo?

0407.
There are two types of people:

Those who come into your life and says: "Well, here I am..." and those who come in and say "Ah, there you are..."
Which one are you?

0408.
Let's pray before we start our day..

Dear Lord, I ask for Your protection and care over my loved ones and myself.
Send your guardian angels to protect us and lead us away from danger. Lord, help me recognize Your intervention in my life so I will never take You for granted. Amen...

Share this beautiful prayer. to everyone. Smile, it's going to be a wonderful day.
Good morning & God Bless! Ü

0409.
Words
Begin
With...

A
B
C

Numbers
Begin
With...

1
2
3

Music
Begins
With...

Do
Re
Mi

But
True Friends
Begins
With...

You
and
Me!

0410.
There are two things that you could do upon seeing a DEAD END SIGN:

Make a U-Turn and play safe..
Or
Go beyond and explore the other side.

Sometimes, undone things are more regrettable that those you've committed at least,you've known what it would yield rather than forever wondering what could have been.