Text Messages 186-190

0186.
A big jar full of water gets emptied by just a small hole.
Meaning?
A single pain could drain all the happiness of a loving heart.

0187.
Even if we get lost in a big crowd,
I'd still know you're smile, your voice, your eyes,
And I'd still find my way towards you.

Why?

Because I guess when you care for someone,
You just know..

0188.
For there is a sin against life,
It consists perhaps not as much as in despairing of life in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this life.
- Albert Camus

0189.
"I thought of a fate as an iron lattice, intricate but rigidly unchangeable. That was until some force bent fate's bar to spare my life." - Ilromov, Travelling Storyteller

0190.
Alin ang mas matalim?
Ngipin o pwet??

Answer: Puwet

Bakit?

Kasi ang pwet kayang pumutol nang tae, kaya ba yun nang ngipin mo?
I-try mo nga, baka nagkakamali ako.