Text Messages 181-185

0181.
Did you know that?

Cockroaches have fingers and nails?
Rats are visual learners?
Ballpens in the earlier times are used as needles in making umbrellas?
The saliva of an ostrich is used in making cheese?
Galing noh..
Lahat yan, imbento ko lang.
Hehehe..

0182.
No one should let themselves get used to anything.
Give your heart a room for accepting that, in this life, nothing really stays constant.

0183.
"I am a butterfly.. A pretty small brown butterfly." - Baklang ipis

0184.
Little Known Laws:
1. Singing out of tune in North Carolina is against the law.
2. It is illegal to set a trap for a mouse in California with a hunting license.
3. Idaho law makes it illegal to give your sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than 50lbs.
4. An ordinance of Pocatello, Idaho, makes it illegal to look gloomy.
Weird noh?

0185.
I'm finally here, you won't speak to me,
I want to feel you, I need to hear you,
You are the light thats leading me to the place were I'll find peace again.
You are the stick that keeps me walking,
You are the hope that keeps me trusting,
You are the light to my sould, you are my purpose.
You are everything..

You calm the storm and you give me breath.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall,
You steal my heart and you take my breath away.

Would you take me in, take me deeper now.