Text Messages 2166-2170

2166.
Kahit naman maraming babae o lalaki sa mundo.
Kung may mahal ka na talaga, hindi ka na ma-iin love pa sa iba.
Depende na lang kung malandi ka talaga.
- Bob Ong

2167.
I must thank you for the glow,
I thank you for the joy,
Thank you for the love yougive to me,
I'm glowing, glowing insidewith your love shining through,
Thank you for everything you do,
I'm glowing inside because of you.
Thank you so much for the friendship!

2168.
The reason why I like hugs so much is because it shows me that I am important.
That for one moment, I am the one in that person's arms and no one else can come between.
No competition, no other...

2169.

Happy is the person who does not show sadness over what is lost.
But instead, shows gratefulness over what is left...

2170.

Find arms that will hold you at your weakest.
Eyes that will see you at your ugliest.
A heart that will love you at your worst.
And not those who will love you just because you are the strongest, prettiest and the best.