Text Messages 2051-2055

2051.
I met a crazy man, and I asked him...
"What is greater, heart or brain?"
He answered me laughing...
"I lost my brain because of love, but I lost my love because I started following my brain."

2052.
"Don't play love with the person who can play better than you."

2053.
You are not the air that I breathe,
You are the sweet scent that drifts upon it.

You are not the sounds that I hear,
You are the music of my life.

You are not the food that I need,
You are the nourishment of my soul.

You are not my will to survive,
You are my reason for living.

2054.
It is with you that I experience the wonders of the world.
It is with you that I triumph the challenges in my path.
It is your partnership that will lead me to the fulfillment of my dreams.
It is your friends that guides me as I grow and learn.
It is your patience and wisdom that calms my restless nature.
It is through you that I know my true self.
I do not take you for granted, I cherish you.
I do not need you, I choose you.
I choose you today of all the people who loves.
I choose you tomorrow in the privacy of our hearts.
I choose you in strength and weakness.
I choose you in health and sickness.
I choose you in joy and sorrow.
I will choose you, over all the others everyday for all the days of my life.

2055.
When people hurt you.
Think of them as sandpapers,
They may rub and scratch you painfully.
But eventually, you will end up smooth and polished.
While they end up worthless.