Text Messages 1716-1720

1716.
There was one time,
I fell in love with someone very special
And I told myself that I'll never give up on that someone.
But one day,
I did...
Why?
Because I realize PAIN can melt away the LOVE.

1717.
They say:
"Smart people usually have stupid hearts."
I say:
"With the rate my stupid heart is going, damn I must be a freaking genius!"

1718.
Lolo: Nung araw sa SM kapag may P20.00 ako nakakakuha na ako ng polo, maong, t-shirt, brief, panyo, medyas at sinturon.
Apo: Eh ngayon Lo?
Lolo: Mahirap na, may surveillance camera na kasi!

1719.
"Is it alright to be angry with God?"
If you are mad at Him, go to Him still.
When you talk to Him, bring with you your remorse for He will always understand.
Because He is your God.
"If you have you've happen to be angry with God now, don't run away from Him."
Go to Him, go to your God.
He is waiting for you.
"Lord, when I am hurting, I will run to you."

1720.
"The most difficult phrase of life is not when no on understands you. It's when you don't understand yourself."