Text Messages 1696-1700

1696.
Minsan ba nakikita mo ako kausap ang sarili ko?
Ngayon,
Hindi mo na yun makikita.
Kasi...
Nag-away kami!
Para kasing tanga!

1697.
Love is not a feeling.
Feelings easily pass and change or fade away.
But true love is an act of wanting to continue.
Despite and inspite of everything.

1698.
God's way is Best:
One day I asked God a bunch of beautiful flowers.
But, instead, He gave me a cactus with thorns.
Later, I asked Him to give me butterflies,
But instead, He give me worms.
I was disappointed and I wept.
But few days after, I noticed that the cactus bloomed with beautiful flowers and the worms soon became butterflies.
God wants us to wait for the right time for He knows He gives only what is best.

1699.
In life, we must learn how to say sorry, I love you, thank you and goodbye...
It might not be easy, but we can also say welcome, please stay and even stop.
It would just be a matter of choice, choice of word/s and choice of time and person.
So be honest and do listen to your heart.

1700.
Learn...
That when you plan to get even with someone,
Your only letting that person continue to hurt you.
Learn...
That ignoring the facts do not change the facts.
Learn...
That the easiest way to grow as a person is to surround yourself with people smarter than you are.
Learn...
That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
And learn...
That life is tough, but you can be tougher.