Text Messages 1616-1620

1616.
Kung yung dalawang tao maghihiwalay, kanino ka sasama?
Sa bestfriend mo na palaging andiyan para sa'yo?
O sa mahal mo na nagmamahal din sa'yo?
Ang hirap di ba?!
Ako wala.
Kasi baka hanapin ako ng nanay ko eh! :-D

1617.
You might regret putting an end to something that once made you smile.
You might even cry your eyes out whenever you miss the way it used to be.
But remember that TIME heals almost everything.
And the time will come when you'll no longer cry when you remember it,
Instead you'll smile and think how better off you are since then.

1618.
Sometimes two people decide to be "just friends" even if they still love each other,
And I often wonder why?
I suppose its not the love that's so hard to sustain.
But the commitment that complicates everything.

1619.
Boy 1: Bro, nakipagbreak GF ko! Pinadala pa sa'kin pictures nila ng new BF niya sa motel.
Boy 2: Ano ginawa mo?
Boy 1: Yun! Pinadala ko sa tatay niya.. Hehehe... Gulpi yun mamaya!

1620.
I'll never be perfect...
I'll never be the best...
But one thing I'm sure,
I'm perfectly true in giving the best of me when it comes to you.