Text Messages 1236-1240

1236.
Love isn't hoe much you see and get,
But how much you see and give,
It's not about giving up but holding on.
Not how about you say I love you
But how you prove it's true.

1237.
I'm only HUMAN...
I do lost TEMPER sometimes...
But despite my IMPERFECTION...
I'm STRIVING hard to be the BEST that I CAN be...
If there comes a TIME you get HURT by ME...
Please do THINK that I'm like a ROAD under CONSTRUCTION displaying a SIGN that SAYS...
"Please BEAR with the INCONVENIENCE..."

1238.
My question, "Why do people get plateaued?"

1239.
Define pretending...
Saying your ok, but your not.
That you understand, but you don't.
Acting like your busy, but in reality, your lonely.
Convincing people that you just wanna be friends, but what you really want is more than friends.
When you know that she has somebody new, you act like it doesn't hurt, but it really hurts so bad inside.
When you say you've moved on, but the truth is you're still waiting.
You say you can't relate with this message, but then you really do.

1240.
"One tight embrace could deliver a thousand more words and a thousand times better than the mouth can express."