Text Messages 536-540

0536.
Seven steps to put conflict to rest. (Romans 12:16-21)

- Be aggressive... If you're not on good terms with somebody, go to him / her and work it out immediately.
- Be humble. Never allow yourself to be too proud to listen to the other people.
- Be positive. Focus on others' strengths, not on their weaknesses.
- Be peaceable. Cut through all the pride and say "I want to work this out, seek peace."
- Be forgiving. Forgiveness is moving from "you owe me" to "you owe me nothing."
- Be proactive. In other words wow them with sincere kindness!
- Be strong "when we let God download there seven things in our lives, a lot of great things will happen in our relationship."

James MaCdonald
Let's apply these today.

0537.
It doesn't mean I care no more when I prefer to be silent.
Remember that presence is not measured on how often you talk, but its how often you listen.
Don't worry, I'm just here.
Always.

0538.
A cute story:
A boy is planning to ask her autistic GF her hand for marriage.
Being her usual self, jolly and childish, she was asked by the guy.
"Will you marry me?"

The girl just laughed, looked at the guy and said.
"Are you crazy? All I ever wanted to is to marry Sponge Bob."

Disappointed, he looked at the girl and cried.
The girl seeing his tears, wiped them and asked.
"Would you be my Sponge Bob?"

0539.
If I could just have one wish, I'll wish for everything to go back the way it is.
My eyes are red already and it hurts badly.
And its all because of you.
Please give my old life back.
I want it back so badly.

Its just too much.

0540.
There's a lot more I miss about you.
Not just the moments we've spent,
The laughs we've shared,
Or jokes we had.

I'm not sure how much I miss you.
But all I can say is nakakamiss tumawa kasama ka.