Text Messages 531-535

0531:
"The major work of the world is not done bu geniuses. It is done by ordinary people who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner."

0532:
Ang buhay parang tagay mapait kapag walang kasabay.
Pero masaya kapag may kaibigang umaagapay at tumatagay.
Kaya itaas mo ang tagay ng buhay, tropa tayo hanggang mawalan nang malay.

0533:
Sometimes we say goodbye to the one we love without wanting to.
But that doesn't mean we stop to love and care.
Because sometimes goodbye is a painful way of saying "I Love You".

0534:
You may not see me as somebody who would tell you your great or would please you for how wonderful you've been but definitely, you'll find me here.
Anytime you wish to have somebody by your side.

0535:
Thank you for the simple happiness you gave to me;
For the time you've spent with me and most especially for the friendship you've promised me.
When the time comes that destiny will not allow us to share simple moments again.
This I assure you, your worth as a good friend will be part of the reason why I'm standing still.