Text Messages 496-500

0496.
Kapag bestfriends kayo, share kayo sa 'lahat'.
Share sa:
Food at drinks,
Damit at suklay,
Secrets nang crushes,
Notes sa notebook,
Pantali ng buhok,
Assignment sa Math,
Kaso pati din ba sa boyfriend, kailangang share pa din?

0497.
Imperfections are important.
Just as mistakes are.
You only get to be good by learning from mistakes.
And you get to be real by being imperfect.

0498.
Babala:
Lubhang napakakorni nito...

Alin ang mas mabango sa 2?

: ;

Siyempre mas mabango ang colon kesa sa semi-colon!

0499.
If you feel left alone, just think of me.
If you feel hopeless, just hold my hand.
If you feel you can't take all the shits anymore, hug me tight.

Damn!

Don't be weak, I'm just here..

0500.
This February...
Love is in the air and I don't care.
Mabuhay ang mga single. Hahaha...