Text Messages 466-470

0466.
My heart is crippled by the vein that you keep on clossing.
You cute me open and I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love.

0467.
It doesn't matter where you go inf life, or what you acquire, its who you have beside you that really matters.
"Choose your love and love your choice."

0468.
Tatay: Bakit ka umiiyak?
Anak: Pumasa po ako sa test. Huhuhu...
Tatay: Anong subject yan?
Anak: Pregnancy test po.

0469.
A heartbreak is always a blessing from God, it maybe the worst nightmare that leaves you crying in the middle of the night.
But its just His way of letting you realize that He saved you from the wrong one.

0470.
I can't promise that I will not leave you sometimes we need to say goodbye because we can't hold on to something until the end but always remember:
"Tropa tayo kahit REDHORSE Float na ang uso!"