Text Messages 376-380

0376.
Being alone sometimes gives you space to grow.
Sometimes it's hard to grow when you're too close to someone.
Remember that trees are planted far from each other, so that they can spread out their branches and be mature.

0377.
A humble person is like a lighthouse..
A lighthouse doesn't ring bells and fire guns to call attention to its radiance.
It simply shines! Good morning.. Ü

0378.
I don't care how early I wake-up to send my messages especially if there are for you.
Iba ka eh!
Mabulabog lang kita ng maaga, masaya na ako!
Hahaha.. Good morning. :-j

0379.
Pedro: Naloko ko yung tindera kanina.. Wahahaha...
Juan: Paano mo naman naloko yung tindera?
Pedro: Nagpaload ako, eh wala naman akong cellphone.. Nyahaha!

0380.
I wake up today smiling as I remember I have someone like you.
I hope many years from now, I would still wake up smiling for the same good reason that I have you..
Good morning... =)