Text Messages 246-250

0246.
Bata: Ma'am, pwede ko po ba ligawan anak niyo?!
Teacher: Hindi pwede. Nag-aaral pa siya.



Bata: O sige po pagka-uwian na lang nila. =p

0247.
Don't wait until its too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care, because when they're gone.
No matter, how loud your shout and your cry was, they won't hear you anymore.

0248.
If you could compare our friendship to a sport, it's gonna be soccer.
Your the ball and I'm the goalie. So, everytime they kick you and hurt you rest assured I'd do my best to catch you.

0249.
Garfield's Words of Wisdom:
"We all get heavier as we get older because there's a lot more information on our heads.
So, I'm not fat. I'm just really intelligent and my head couldn't hold anymore so it started filling up the rest of me."

0250.
"Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless; peacock and lilies, for instance." - Ruskin