Text Messages 266-270

0266.
Can you fill this up for me?
1. Gusto kita kapag:
2. Asset mo yung:
3. Love ka ni:
4. Cute ka kapag:
5. Sana dati pa lang:
6. Ikaw palang yung:
7. Thanks you sa:
8. Sorry if:

0267.
If I could compare are friendship to a sport,
It's gonna be soccer..
Your the ball and I'm the goalie.
So, everytime they kick you and hurt you.
Rest assured,
I'd do my best to catch you.

0268.
Noon mahirap lang kami..
Kuntento na kami sa tig-iisang tuyo.
Pero ngayon mayaman na kami..



Tig-dadalawa na! Hahaha...

0269.
"We know little about paind and regret...
Except that.. the two are soluble in..


Alcohol.."
Yun yun eh.. =p

0270.
Being a heartbreaker is easy, but having your heart broken is different.

Ironic, you're breaking other people's hearts.
Just to save your heart from being broken.