Text Messages 2106-2110

2106.
True love does, "make love" not sex...
Touches the breast, but also the heart...
Sips the tongue, but kisses the lips...
Has pleasure, but more on passion...
If you're thinking of someone while reading this.
MALIBOG KA! But you love that person.

2107.
When a CHERRY becomes red, it is ready to be sucked...
When a GIRL turns 18, she's ready to experience...
VOTING!

2108.
I feel sad kapag hindi ka katext...
I get hurt each time you ignore me...
Nagseselos ako kapag meron kang katext na iba...
Gustng-gusto kitang ipagdamot!
Pero naisip ko, "akin ka ba talaga?"

2109.
The meaning of "I LOVE YOU" of an in love person:

My name is "I"...
My problem is "LOVE"...
My solution is "YOU"...

"I LOVE YOU"

2110.
Our lack of perfection should remind us that no one has the right to judge another's worth.