Text Messages 2026-2030

2026.
Send this to all and see what number they send to you and show how they feel about you.

1 = I like you
2 = I love you
3 = You're funny
4 = I don't really care about your personality
5 = I wanna be with you
6 = You're sexy
7 = I hate you
8 = You have an awesome personality
9 = I want a kiss
10 = I wanna be your bestfriend
11 = I wanna go out with you
12 = You're cute
13 = I don't know you well

Ang hindi sumagot, pangit!

2027.
><(((:> ><(((:> ><(((:>
><(((:> ><(((:> ><(((:>
><(((:> ><(((:>

Eight golden fishes to wish you prosperity, wealth, good health, peace, luck, longevity, long lasting love and happiness.

To you and your family - a wonderfully blessed New Year and God bless!

2028.
Wish you all the riches today:
TIME (is gold)
HEALTH (is wealth)
FAMILY (is treasure)
FRIENDS (are blessings)
And GOD (is fullness of life and love).
Happy New Year!

2029.
Wishes for the New Year:

May you be as handsome as your mother thinks; may you be as rich as your children believe; and may you have as many wives as your wife suspects!

I wish also that you may have the courage of David; the meekness of Joseph; the tenacity of Moses; the obedience of Abraham; the wisdom of Solomon; and the penis of Goliath.

2030.
Airforce: No guts, no glory!
Marines: No retreat, no surrender!
Army: No pain, no gain!
Eh ayaw magpatalo ng guard...

No ID, No Entry!