Text Messages 1991-1995

1991.
"Celltograph"
Name:
Nickname:
B-day:
Place:
Age
CP Unit:
Motto:
Name ko sa CP mo:
Crush:
GF/BF:
Love mo:
Bestfriend/s:
Message for me:

1992.
When Barney turns emo.
He'll be singing...

"I love you, you hate me. You're in love but not with me, now my heart is scattered and in pieces because of you, when will I be happy too?!"

1993.
Do you know your day become beautiful?!
It is when you start your day thinking of me FIRST.
Hahaha...

1994.
Buong buhay ko, wish ko.
Sana mahalin din ako ng taong pinakamamahal ko.
Kahit sandali lang!
Pero asa pa ako.
Kamustahin nga lang ako, hindi pa magawa?
Mahalin pa kaya?!

1995.
We cannot create time, therefore,
Live in the present,
Forget the past and don't worry about the future.
Everything is in God's hands.
"Be careful how you live." - Ephissians 5:15