Text Messages 1866-1870

1866.
Binata: Miss, NFA Rice ka ba?
Dalaga: Ha? Bakit?
Binata: Kaso willing ako pumila at maghintay. Matikman ka lang..

1867.
"One very hard thing in this life is when you know inside your heart that you love the person. But you run out of reasons to fight for what you feel."

1868.
"All the best are taken."

Isang napakalaking kasinungalingan!
Dahil ako ay single!

1869.
Don't try to figure out where you'll find true happiness.
Just try to make others happy and happiness will find you.

1870.
A boy texted his mom.
Dear ma,
Don't look for me. I'm now away.
I will live with Sara.
She's 27 and her baby is 9 months.
I know that I'm just 15, but I really love her.
Ma, I want you to know were ok.
I'm selling marijuana and shes selling her body in order for us to live.
We wish there's a cure for AIDS, so she will be fine.
By the way ma, she aborted are first baby.
She said we can always make another one.
I'm sorry, I was not able to personally say goodbye.

PS.
Ma, joke lang!
Andito ko sa kapit-bahay natin, nakikitext.
Bili mo na kasi ako ng cellphone!