Text Messages 1801-1805

1801.
Our prime purpose in life is to love others.
But, if you can't love them...
Atleast try not to hurt them.

1802.
Kon da koto ngi
Yina
Neki tana i Yina
An na yune kon
Na yume
I pa yi adu kedo
nin namin na
min nuna
kanda e teku
Teur
Kushi ngi na po
Kede kana
E teku teru
So la wuji yuni
Tobi ta yina
Hai! Kakekuta!
Ang ang ang.. Ho
Temi nayi zuki
Dora-e-ma-mu...

- Doraemon Song yan.
Hahaha! Uulitin niya yan oh.

1803.
For the times you made me laugh the hardest.
For the times I fell and you got me right at your arms.
For the times I did things that I never thought I would be able to do.
For the times you fought for my fights.
And for the times you saw and still loved the real me.
Don't know how you coped with me when I'm weak.
Just want you to know it was and will always be your magic.
A million thanks for the friendship.

1804.
Quoted from a sermon:

"Kapag nagmamahal ka at nagsisimula ka nang mainis, isipin mo na lang na, bukas na lang ako magagalit' ngayon, mamahalin ko na lang muna siya..."

1805.
LIFE is a movie written, produced and directed by GOD and played by you.
It's a one-take movie, so play the best you can.
It has no cuts!
Make it a blockbuster in God's eyes!
Always give your best shot.
Good AM! :-D