Text Messages 1746-1750

1746.
Hindi lahat ng nawawala, natatagpuan pa.
Hindi lahat ng umalis, bumabalik pa.
Katulad mo...
Na kapag nawala, hahanapin ko.
Kapag umalis, hihintayin ko kaso hindi lahat ng kaibigan ko kasinghalaga mo...

1747.
There was one time I fell in love with someone very special I told myself that I'll never give up on that someone,
But one day I did.
Why?
Because I never knew that too much LOVE can HURT.

1748.
The purpose of friendship is not to have someone who might complete you. But to have someone whom you might share your incompleteness with.

1749.
Ever wonder why whenever you feel down.
Simple hugs and touches could mean so much?
That's because skin-to-skin contact stimulate nerves that send happy signals to your brain by increasing levels of serotonin, your body's natural antidepressant.
Galing noh?!

1750.
"...in our desire to find love,



we hurt people..




in our desire to keep it,




we hurt ourselves.."