Text Messages 1511-1515

1511.
I'm NINETY NINE PERCENT sure that the person I love doesn't love me.
But ONE PERCENT is enough for me to hold on...

1512.
God is good...
For beyond the darkness He gives us light,
Beyond our nightmares He gives us dreams,
And beyond our tears He gives us comfort.
God said, "My child, the path I have laid for you is just beyond the corner. Take my hand and just have faith."

1513.
Fixing someone's broken heart is much more like treating a sickness.
No matter how hard you try, if you're not the right medicine, you can NEVER CURE the pain.

1514.
Teacher: What's your name kid?
Pupil: Earlyseven Strikeland po.
Teacher: Fil-Am ka ba?
Pupil: Hindi po. Yun po ang name ko sa ingles. Sa tagalog po, "AGAPITO HAMPASLUPA!"

1515.
In a world like ours,
We can't avoid the twist of fate.
Sometimes, it's good and sometimes it's not.
Just want you to remember that whatever happens in this twist,
"I'm always there turning with you."